Monday, January 25, 2010

First Blog

MY BEST FRIENDS <3


My name is Morgan as most of you know. I am the only child to my mother; however, i do have two step brothers and two step sisters. I attended a private Catholic high school in Indianapolis. So far, senior year of high school has been the best year of my life. I have nine best girl friends who I would do anything for and I know they would do the same for me.
A story that can really show my personality at it's best would have to be anytime senior year at El Rodeo (which is this little mexican restaurant right by my house). Anytime that I would go to El Rods I'd be with at least two of my girlfriends after school and we would just laugh for an hour while eating chips and salsa...(one of my favorite foods). The reason I think this story can show who I am is because I love spending time with my friends and there has yet to be one time where i'm not with at least one of my friends. I also think it displays my personality because I love laughing and I love eating. Not only are these three things shown, but it was also always senior year that we would go there on half days or senior skip days.... whoops :P

2 comments: